Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Young Adult Reading Challenge


I read a lot of young adult books, so I definately have to join this reading challenge. This is my first year for any reading challenges.I think I will start with level: Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels. I can always read more and probably will, but that's a good place to startIf you're interested in signing up, visit this page.If you'd like to read reviews of books read for this challenge, you can do so here.If you'd like to know who has completed this challenge, that information can be found here.
My 2010 YA reads include:
4. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
10. The Haunting by Joan Lowery Nixon
11. Crashed by Robin Wasserman
12. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (to read)
13. Raven by Allison van Diepen 8/4/10
14. The Hunted of 2060 by Ami Blackwelder 10/19/10

No comments:

Post a Comment